NoseFrida - The Snotsucker
NoseFrida nasal aspirator, also known as "The Snotsucker", is an effective aid against nasal congestion for small children aged 0-3.
Small children cannot blow their noses and this disturbs their sleep, food intake and the general well-being.
NoseFrida was developed and produced by ear, nose and throat doctors and it has been sold since 1996. It meets all the demands for safety and hygiene both for the child and the user. The nasal aspirator does not irritate the sensitive mucous membrane in your child's nose, and you do not need to be worried about getting mucous or bacteria in your mouth as the filter will prevent this.
Clinical tests show that using NoseFrida results in less nasal congestion, better sleep and an improved appetite. NoseFrida is effective enough to reduce the need of nasal drops.
1. Place your child face up on a changing table or bed. You can also hold your child, tucking their arms in while sitting.
2. Move the red nozzle on NoseFrida to your mouth and place the opening of the tube by the child's nostril.
3. Apply the necessary suction. If the mucous is thick or crusty, use saline solution and then suck the nose clean.
4. Clean NoseFrida after each use. Remove the blue tube and rinse it in hot water and dishwashing liquid. Let the tube dry. Replace the filter and put the tube back. You will hear a click when you connect the tube onto the blue hat.
5. Your NoseFrida is now ready to be used again! Also, NoseFrida is packed in a specially designed case which means you always have a practical and hygienic storage for your NoseFrida.
Each unit includes a travel case, one NoseFrida nasal aspirator and four refill filters. Can be steralized in boiling water or steralizing liquid.